Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What you must know about free web hosting

FatCow Web Hosting. Free Trial , Free Setup, Free Support – All risk free!

There are so many reasons why I do not like so called free web hosting companies and I will share a couple of them with you now.

Some of the "free" web hosting companies want you to show ads on your site that they get paid on but guess what you don't. That's not fair. So in order to get a 10 meesly pages web hosting space for "free" they make possibly hundreds or even maybe thousands of dollars on my site and I get nothing. Yeah, that sounds like a great idea, for them. To make matters worse some of those companies won't even let you advertise your own ads on your site. I guess they don't want your ad to compete with theirs, but who's site is it. That's a crock of crap. They are already forcing their ads on you but now they are stopping you from making money on your site too. What kind of help is that?

The other problem I found with those free web hosting companies is space. Space has 2 areas the first is that they run out of space. So if they run out of space and you are a free client and they don't want to get more space you are stuck. But on the other hand if they do decide to expand and their only option is to get another domain your domain will have pages from different domains and that can be confusing for your visitors.



The second part to space is that if they have some free customers that get a lot of traffic then bandwidth is going to be a problem and this will cause you more problems than you need. Because of them your site can be shut down.

So do yourself a favor and go get paid web hosting but if its the money you are concerned about I just did a video showing you how to get web hosting practically for free. Visit our site to see for yourself.

For more information on finding a web host visit me at http://www.webs.goodrates4u.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment